Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Suspending for the time being

So, shockingly for those of you who know me, starting this blog represented me biting off more than I could chew so I've decided to suspend my blog for the time being. I will be back this summer but until I'm done with law school I'm not going to make any posts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love custom semi truck show then you will want to be there! All kinds of custom semi truck show will be in attendance. For more information go to custom semi truck show
See Ya There!!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not very good at writing blog post and found Suspending for the time being while searching for create a free gift certificate related stuff...I am usually on ICQ and was chatting with a buddy of mine about a website he found regarding create a free gift certificate and we were amazed at how well the site is put together.

I was wondering if anyone here had any feedback about it. Please let me know if you like the site and post back here or any resources you know about create a free gift certificate. I will be bookmarking this blog and I will check back in a day or so. Thanks!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- toddsramblings.blogspot.com 7
spaghetti alla carbonara

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#9bd][url=online-paid-survey-yahoocomazzramlu.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home