Sunday, March 27, 2005
About Me

- Name: T. Hildebrandt
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
If my life was like a cafeteria, I'd be carrying three plates and going back for another to find room for everything that's currently going on in my world. Oh well, I like to be busy. I love politics and the news, being outside in the mountains, staying active, and having a good time.
Previous Posts
- Entering the blog universe
- Picture of the Day: Hogzilla is no Hogwash
- An apology
- You'd be shocked how much the music is really wort...
- A cash cow
- Drilling to begin soon
- A 16-hour-work-day for truckers seems like a bad i...
- I guess it is a vegetable in NJ
- A tsunami every month
- POD: A quick bite to eat



3 Comments:
If you have satalite, you can just pick the chanels you want to be able to scroll through. Excluding fox if you want to. Anyway, it seems to small to be worth buying.
-eric: Revolutionary
Yah, I just remove Fox News from my channel lineups on my TV, and on our cable box I usually flip through preset "favorites" (otherwise how would one get through 1000 channels?) and Fox News is certainly not one of them.
I also remove all the religious channels. Operation Saving Grace.
See, if I knew what was good for my health, I would get one of these. But, as much as the constant lying and half-truths frustrate me, it is sometimes funny to watch Hanity and O'Reilly when they get called on it and make complete asses of themselves.
Post a Comment
<< Home