Monday, March 07, 2005

Strangest piece of junk mail ever


stangest piece of junk mail ever. Posted by Hello

I could post my thoughts from hearing Justice Scalia. I could post a thought on Hoffman being forced to step aside today at CU. I could even talk about something interesting from the news. I'll decide against that however and just post the weirdest junk mail I've ever seen and get to all that stuff later tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't the torso in the picture look kind of, um, womanly? In any case, Todd, you should try the stuff and report back to us.

8:01 PM  
Blogger T. Hildebrandt said...

That's actually a picture of my stomach Dan. How could you insult it so?

I've already ordered three bottles. We'll see what the results are. I promise a day-by-day commentary on the blog.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

*in the whispery TV-drug-ad voice*

Consult a doctor if an erection lasts for more than 24 hrs.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home