Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The one thing good about Bush winning...

... is that Teresa Heinz Kerry is not first lady. Seriously, don't you have to be concerned about a man who marries a woman like her?

From the article, Heinz Kerry said, ""Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States," Heinz Kerry said. She identified both as "hard-right" Republicans. She argued that it is "very easy to hack into the mother machines."

I'm sick of Democratic crying. We lost. They won. That's it. Sometimes you just lose and you have to admit that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Well Todd, I used to like you, but then you attacked my woman. You might think she's that way because she's foreign-born, but no, its totally a Pittsburgh thing. Very strong women...very. It's scary.

I should also issue the disclaimer that I hate the Druge Report.

In her own special way, she's bringing up a valid point about the security of new e-voting machines. I'd like a voting receipt if I used one of these, and some sort of paper trail back-up.

Now as far as the last election being hacked...yea, I think she's a little off the mark there.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home