Anybody but Hillary
This is bad. I respect Hillary a lot. I think she's done one hell of a job in the US Senate. I am, however, officially founding the "The Democrats don't have a chance in hell if they nominate Hillary" club. Feel free to disagree with me if you'd like but I just don't see it. We need a southern or a midwestern Democrat with moderate values and someone who is preferrably from a Red state.
On that note, and I didn't write about him Saturday night, I saw Evan Bayh this weekend and I was very impressed with him. He was charasmatic, interesting, and he's from the Republican state of Indiana. Democrats should give him a serious look in 2008. He could win.
On that note, and I didn't write about him Saturday night, I saw Evan Bayh this weekend and I was very impressed with him. He was charasmatic, interesting, and he's from the Republican state of Indiana. Democrats should give him a serious look in 2008. He could win.

6 Comments:
Oh Hillary, how I'm surprisingly happy with your tenure as NY Senator. I didn't think that much of her when she ran, mostly because I didn't plan on staying in NY. Alas, here I am still.
Hillary has yet to respond to my complaint about the Customs and Border Protection Agency, while Schumer and Slaughter have. So Hillary, get on that would you?
Anyway, I think she could do pretty well, if we (Democrats) actually got off our asses and voted. She has done pretty balanced work in the Senate, and the Republicans would just bring up old news (healthcare, which actually still needs hella-fixing) on her and it would make them look terribly boring/whiney/stupid.
I'd still prefer someone else.
Dean.
Sidenote: this is the most I have ever commented in a blog. It's scary.
"Marist College's Institute for Public Opinion poll found that 46 percent of voters want the former first lady to run for the White House"
What the hell does this statistic even mean? How many of the 46 percent are Republicans for Hillary?
Good luck dems but your philosophy is old and tired.
Whenever I go crazy thinking she might be our next president I send a Hillary Clinton Coloring Book to my "Hillary loving" friends. It drives them nuts (and makes me feel better).
Ray
Hillary is not going to win. The country is not ready for a female President and if you think otherwise then you're naive. Check out www.abh2008.com. Hilarious! Great bumpsticker.
Post a Comment
<< Home